What if I don't like the taste or change my mind?
We do not offer refunds or exchanges for taste preferences or change of mind. We offer a range of products and suggest trying others to find the one you love best.
Can I return, refund or exchange your products?
To ensure the safety and quality of our products, we do not accept returns of any of our products. If you have a faulty or damaged product please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a refund.
We use unrefined carbohydrates from plant-based foods in our formulation to achieve 50% Carbohydrate breakdown. This is food in its natural or unprocessed state and is not stripped of certain nutrients which include unrefined whole grains, non-starchy vegetables, legumes and nuts.
A plant based diet is completely safe, besides Vitamin B12 (which can be supplemented with a Cyanocobalamin spray), you can get every macronutrient and micronutrient safely from eating a wholefood plant-based diet unless you have a certain illness/disorder which prevents you from eating certain food groups or absorbing certain nutrients well.
Plant-based - means food that comes from plants that do not contain animal ingredients such as meat, milk, eggs or honey.
- In this modern world we are overfed but undernourished. Eating too many calories from foods that are not nutrient dense. These nutritional deficiencies directly affect our metabolism.
- Specifically B vitamins, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium and Vitamin D have all been shown to help control blood sugar, reduce inflammation and encourage improved metabolism/energy production and less fat storage.
- 9/10 people are deficient in Omega-3 fat which are important in controlling blood sugar levels. Foods that contain Omega-3 fats include: Chia Seeds, Brussel Sprouts, Hemp Seeds, Walnuts and Flaxseeds. Omega-3 plays a vital role in maintaining heart health and can help the cholesterol balance in your blood.(5)
- Nutritional deficiencies increase food cravings - your body is essentially going into survival mode in order to get the nutrients it needs and when this happens the body switches from one optimised for weight loss/maintenance to a body optimised for fat storage and weight gain.
- In comparison to processed foods our products are derived from wholefoods.
- This means they are high in dietary fibre, plant protein, unrefined carbohydrates and an abundance of micronutrients.
- Dietary fibre and plant protein lowers sugar cravings and keeps you fuller for longer.
- Unrefined carbohydrates are slowly released into the blood compared with refined sugars which cause blood sugar spikes and the subsequent 'crash' where you start craving food and are more likely to binge eat (vicious cycle of over consuming nutrient poor refined foods)
Together Complete Nutrition from wholefoods promote a metabolic state optimal for fat burning and weight loss rather than fat storage and weight gain.