Recipe: Love Your Greens Chia PuddingAugust 07, 2023
If you love the texture and sweetness of a creamy dessert, you’ll love this chia pudding. Satisfying a sweet craving or just that something extra after dinner is only human, there’s no need to go without! This pudding will hit the spot while giving you a big boost in nutrients, including healthy fats, fibre, and protein. With your favourite toppings (which may or may not include some chopped dark chocolate) you can really make this recipe your own.
- Make the zingy ginger pineapple smoothie recipe as the base. You can swap out pineapple for mango or dragonfruit.
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- Coconut yoghurt
- Chopped dark chocolate or cacao nibs
- Bee pollen
- Fresh fruit
Toasted coconut flakes
- Mix chia seeds with smoothie mixture and spoon into wine glasses or small bowls
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour
- Remove cover, add toppings of choice and enjoy as a healthy treat any time of day